Krystal Nielson is best known as one of the candidates on the reality TV show “The Bachelor”, an interesting dating and relationship show that was first broadcast on ABC television on March 22, 2002.
Since the American series has been running, it has provided a platform for young men and women to develop an intense affection for each other, with the goal of winning the rose and heart of a suitor. Although Nielson is a successful fitness trainer, it was her appearance in the 22nd season of The Bachelor that put her in the spotlight. In this article, you will learn more about her personal life, family, and other facts.
Krystal Nielson – Biography
Krystal Nielson was born on October 15, 1987, in Missoula, Montana, in the United States of America. She has American citizenship and belongs to the Swedish and Danish ethnic groups.
The reality TV personality had her primary and high school education in the United States, after which she enrolled at Boise State University to study journalism. After graduating, she graduated with a degree in journalism and later went to the University of California, Los Angeles, to study broadcasting.
Before she came to the big screen for her bachelor’s show, Krystal Nielson was interested in fitness. Although she still works as a personal trainer (a job she loves very much), she owes her rise to the immense popularity of the reality show. When Nielson was selected as a candidate for the 22nd season of the television series, she had no idea she would be eliminated in week 6.
Unimpressed by her retirement from “The Bachelor”, she decided not to give up her dreams of winning the reality series. She later returned to the series, but this time in the fifth season of Bachelor in Paradise (a spin-off from The Bachelor) and won along with co-star Christopher Randone, who eventually proposed to her in the final.
In early 2019, Krystal Nielson is still engaged to Chris Randone, a sales manager. The couple, who fell in love with Paradise at The Bachelor, currently has their own personal Vlog series called Glitter & The Goose.
Krystal Nielson currently works as a fitness trainer at Orangetheory Fitness, a San Diego gym at Point Loma Studio. The reality star is also the author of a workout publication titled Total Body Guide, bikini competitor, yoga sculpture instructor, NASM MMA conditioning specialist, yoga 4 homeless ambassador, and a sponsored athlete. The NASM certified fitness trainer is also said to have worked as a radio presenter at 103.3 KISS FM.
Krystal Neilson’s parents are still alive and well. Although their names, where they live, and their professions are not known to the public, they are so proud of their daughter and how far she has come in the industry. The TV star also has a younger brother named Jordan.
She recently introduced him to her fans on Twitter after she took him to her apartment. Jordan had been living on the streets. After Krystal found out that he was homeless, she asked him to live with her in her 300 square meter apartment.
Facts About The Bachelor TV Star
1. Krystal Nielson currently lives in the city of California, more precisely in San Diego.
2. The reality TV personality is 1.70 m tall and weighs 55 kilograms. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes, while details of her body measurements have not yet been made public.
3. She is an avid dog lover but has a phobia of spiders and sharks.
4. In addition to the fame The Bachelor has brought her, it is believed that Krystal also earns a reasonable amount of money from her fitness career. Currently, the picture lacks the actual amount she earns in a year through her efforts. Her assets are also not publicly known.
5. The Missoula native also enjoys great popularity on social media. She has thousands of followers on Twitter and Instagram, where she displays her beauty and curves to her fans.
6. Nielson mentioned that she once paid a hospital bill of $12,000 after being hospitalized for the debilitating effects of fear and anxiety she faced at The Bachelor. According to her, the bill caused her credit rating to drop from 750 to 620.