In addition to people like Jon Stewart, Glenn Greenwald, Anderson Cooper, Hu Shuli, and Kate Adie, Rosemary Orozco is another influential journalist who is highly respected in the industry for her skills and expertise. Before becoming a household name, Orozco worked as an actress, model, and paralegal.
She currently works as a meteorologist for KTVU FOX 2, and her reports on weather conditions have also been breathtaking and impressive. Although the journalist is camera-friendly, she does not mix information about her job with her private life, because she is someone who values her privacy. Nevertheless, the following paragraphs contain reliable information about her biography, her family, and other facts about her that we know.
Rosemary Orozco – Bio
The journalist was born with the birth sign of Aries in the city of Sacramento, California, in the United States of America. Her birthday and month of birth are the 12th and April, respectively, but the year of her birth is unknown.
Rosemary is American because she was born in the United States, and as for her ethnicity, she has a mixed racial background. The journalist completed her primary and secondary education in America and later began her college career at San Francisco State University. In 1998, she earned her diploma in broadcast journalism there and then went to Mississippi State University for further education. After graduating there, she received a degree in Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology in 2007.
Before becoming a full-time journalist, Rosemary Orozco worked as a television show host, super lottery plus announcer for the California State Lottery, actress, and paralegal. Finally, she began her television career as a reporter and newscaster at KLBC TV2, where she spent a year and a half.
Her next station was KEYT, an affiliated television station of the ABC. There she worked as a meteorologist and TV newscaster and meteorologist before joining FOX 40 News in January 2008. Orozco left the TV station in January 2011 for KTVU FOX 2.
Since then she has been with the station and it has been worth her while. As a meteorologist, she moderates the weekend program of KTVU, Tomorrow at 2 o’clock. It runs from 7:00 to 10:00 in the morning.
Rosemary Orozco is both married and a mother, but we do not really know much about her family members. According to some sources, the television personality and her husband exchanged their wedding vows in 2002 in the presence of their families, friends, and well-wishers. However, the place where they got married and the exact day and month when they made the vows is still a mystery.
Although she seldom talks about her husband and children, we believe that they all support her television career very much. Whenever the meteorologist reveals the names of her husband and children, what they are up to, and other information about them, we are the first to tell you.
Other Facts About The Journalist
1. Rosemary Orozco is an Emmy Award-winning meteorologist.
2. As a television personality who has been in the industry for many years, she earns a reasonable amount of money at her workplace. However, information about her net worth and the exact amount she earns each year has yet to be published.
3. The meteorologist is a big fan of the San Jose Sharks hockey team and the San Jose Earthquakes soccer team. Other Northern California teams she is in love with are the Raiders, the 49ers, and the San Francisco Giants.
4. Besides weather reports, she loves to read books, follow forest fires, hang out with her friends and family, and attend sporting events.
5. She once mentioned that she would love to visit Italy and Greece.
6. She is active on Twitter (@ROzcoKTVU), where she enjoys a large fan base You can also meet her on Facebook (Rosemary Orozco – KTVU, @RosemaryOrozcoKtvu)
7. As for her body measurements, height, and weight, details are not readily available, but a look at Rosemary on TV shows that she is of average height and has a fine build She has long brown hair and also a pair of brown eyes.
8. According to reports, the favorite season for meteorologists is spring.
9. Although she was born and raised in Sacramento, she currently lives in San Francisco